PC PS4 Online | CGC | F1

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
PC PS4 Online | CGC | F1

Amamos la velocidad y la competición, pero por encima de todo nos une el compañerismo, el compromiso y el fairplay

jQuery("div#cgc_publi").insertAfter("div#userlinks");
Richard Burns Rally, considerado por muchos como uno de los simuladores de carreras más difíciles y realistas Visita la página oficial del juego Gran Turismo Visita la página oficial del juego de Formula 1 La máquina del tiempo... Formula 1, la competición más apasionante del mundo Visitar la web de Playstation Network, la plataforma de juegos online de Sony Gran Turismo, la saga de videojuegos de carreras legendaria de Playstation La competición cronometrada por antonomasia del automovilismo

2 participantes

Friendly Races

F1Drivers_Cuchu
    F1Drivers_Cuchu

ID Piloto : F1Drivers_Cuchu
    +10
    Provincia : -
    M/V : Volante Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
    Vista de Conducción : On Board TV
    Ayudas : Sin ayudas
    Friendly Races Empty
    Friendly Races Empty

Friendly Races Empty Friendly Races

Mensaje por F1Drivers_Cuchu Mar 30 Oct 2012, 13:46

Hola dear friends of CGC F1 forum,
    I’m Andrea Cazzaniga alias F1Drivers_Cuchu and I’m a driver of the biggest community of F1 Codemasters Game for PS3, F1 Italian Drivers.
    Our site has recently renewed and improved graphics and organization, you can see it at http://www.f1italiandrivers.it/
    I would like to express my estimation toward your community, which is certainly one of the most famous and well organized.
    In my community, I deal to follow the International Section, which recently has a new web page, you can see it at http://worldseriesf1.jimdo.com/
    I want to tell our interest to organize an evening of fun and fair play on the track with our forum.
    We would be certainly proud to have the opportunity to compare with you in one of the event named World Series.
    Finally, the purpose of these events World Series, is also to lay the foundations for a future championship between our communities, and if possible, with many more.

Best regards, have a good F1 2012

F1 Italian Drivers
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    Admin
    Admin

ID FacebookCampeonatosGuillemCaldes ID TwitterCampeonatosCGC ID YoutubeCampeonatosCGC Sitio Webhttp://www.campeonatosguillemcaldes.com Mensajes : 1920
    +1151
    Friendly Races Empty
    Friendly Races Empty

Friendly Races Empty Re: Friendly Races

Mensaje por ADMIN Miér 31 Oct 2012, 10:16

Dear Andrea,

First of all, thanks for your message, I'm glad you like our community.

It's a pleasure receive your proposal. However, we want to work only in our project that has begun five years ago.

Best regards,

Campeonatos Guillem Caldés

Super Administrador de CGC

Fecha y hora actual: Dom 19 Mayo 2024, 19:43