PC PS4 Online | CGC | F1

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
PC PS4 Online | CGC | F1

Amamos la velocidad y la competición, pero por encima de todo nos une el compañerismo, el compromiso y el fairplay

jQuery("div#cgc_publi").insertAfter("div#userlinks");
Richard Burns Rally, considerado por muchos como uno de los simuladores de carreras más difíciles y realistas Visita la página oficial del juego Gran Turismo Visita la página oficial del juego de Formula 1 La máquina del tiempo... Formula 1, la competición más apasionante del mundo Visitar la web de Playstation Network, la plataforma de juegos online de Sony Gran Turismo, la saga de videojuegos de carreras legendaria de Playstation La competición cronometrada por antonomasia del automovilismo

FE ChampionsLeague (F12015)

F1Italian_Andre
    F1Italian_Andre

FE ChampionsLeague (F12015) Empty FE ChampionsLeague (F12015) Empty ID Piloto : F1Italian_Andre
    +12
    Provincia : -
    M/V : Volante Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
    Vista de Conducción : On Board TV
    Ayudas : Sin ayudas
    FE ChampionsLeague (F12015) Empty
    FE ChampionsLeague (F12015) Empty

FE ChampionsLeague (F12015) Empty FE ChampionsLeague (F12015)

Mensaje por F1Italian_Andre Miér 02 Mar 2016, 10:16

Hello everyone I present again lol, i'm Andrea, I write from Italy and one of the admin of F1Italianteam.com. We know each other for EVF1 of two years ago, i write again on the website hoping this is the right section to talk you about a project with the French team F1Simu: FE ChampionsLeague on the new website http://www.formulaeurope.com/. Is a F12015 tournament with the best european leagues that start in april and finish in July. The idea is to continue the path that was started years ago on f1setupblog.com, in a tournament with the major European leagues and where fair play on the track is the main rule. We think can make a good job and would appreciate if CGC team participate for this edition.
    Find all the details (basic rules are simple and clear) at the following link http://www.formulaeurope.com/fe-championsleague/rules
    I thank you for the space given hoping not to have written in a wrong section. Greetings from Italy Smile

Fecha y hora actual: Sáb 11 Mayo 2024, 06:09